Is Carbo vegetabilis good for curing piles? Check the best information here.
Carbo vegetabilis is a homeopathic medicine that has been used by health consultants and physicians following homeopathic medical science for years to treat several diseases. These medicines are trusted by consultants and physicians to treat many short-term, long-term, and acute diseases. It is generally used to treat all the disorders related to digestion for example acidity, GRED, diarrhea, etc. Many consultants also advised Carbo vegetabilis 200 and Carbo vegetabilis 30 CH to treat chronic constipation as it is also a disorder that is related to dysfunction of the digestive system. Carbo vegetabilis is also being used to treat piles as the major occurrence of piles includes chronic diarrhea and chronic constipation which is the result of digestive disorder.
Carbo vegetabilis comes under homeopathic medical science. More and more people day by day are relying on homeopathic medical science to get their acute and severe diseases treated. It is believed that homeopathic results can be slow but they cure the disease from roots. The chances of repeating a disease after homeopathic treatments are quite rare and this is why patients are agreed with a long-term course of the disease that comes with a surety of not repeating the disease.
ALSO, READ ABOUT PILEX CREAM >>
Ingredients of Carbo Vegetabilis
Carbo vegetabilis is made up of charcoal. Charcoal is a substance that has been derived from wood. The Woods are heated to Red heat that converts it into charcoal. Charcoal has many health benefits, one of them being the treatment of the digestive system.
Carbo vegetabilis uses
Two dilutions are carbo vegetables 200 and Carbo vegetabilis 30 CH. Both dilutions are used to treat many digestive-related issues. They are also used to treat vein infections, vomiting, and headaches. Carbo vegetabilis can also be used to prevent gum infection, swelling of gums, or bad breath. These two solutions make sure to give permanent relief to the patient. The diseases that can be cured from Carbo vegetabilis are following-
Carbo vegetabilis 30 CH uses
- Congestion in veins- Congestion in veins is a condition that usually appears in older people in this condition the veins swell, twist, and lengthens. Carbo vegetabilis 30 CH medicine is being used to treat congestion in elderly people.
- Intestinal Infection- Infection in the intestine is called Bacterial Gastroenteritis. It is a condition when bacteria cause infection in the guts. It causes inflammation in the stomach and intestine. It also comes with the symptoms of vomiting, cramps, and diarrhea. In common terms, it is also called food poisoning. It comes with a variety of symptoms but this can be easily treated with Carbo vegetabilis.
- Diarrhea- A condition that causes bowel movements to be loose and watery. It is a very common problem and usually gets cured without any external help. The diarrhea is not related to any severe disease but still, if it is occurring frequently or is lasting for more than 3 days it can be a problem. Carbo vegetabilis can cure it. It can balance the bowel movement and decrease the frequency of stool.
- Headaches- Headaches are the most common issues faced by people today. Carbo Vegetabilis is a great pain killer. It relieves the patient from severe pain and helps them get a happy mental space.
The other problems that can be cured of Carbo vegetabilis 30 ch are-
- Gum swelling
- Stomach cramps
- Breathing problem
- Burning sensation in the anus
- Swollen skin
- Promotes injury healing process.
Carbo vegetabilis 200 uses
This dilution of Carbo vegetabilis is also used to treat many problems-
- Gum Swelling
- Stomach cramps
- Digestive dysfunction
- Breathing problems
- Liver infection
- Intestine infection
- Reducing bleeding in the lower rectum
- Stomach distress
Carbo Vegetabilis in Piles-
As the usage of Carbo vegetabilis shows, it is a great medicine to treat piles. Many symptoms of piles can be treated by Carbo Vegetibilis uses. Following are the symptoms that can be cured by this medicine-
Bleeding of the anus- Bleeding from the anus is the most problematic and most common symptom of piles. Inside or Outside the anus area the lumps are often filled with blood that is felt during or after the bowel movement the bleeding happens which often comes with pain. Carbo vegetabilis is a trusted medicine to relieve bleeding from the anus area.
Indigestion- Indigestion is the major reason for the occurrence of piles. Carbo vegetabilis helps in digestion and hence it can reduce the chances of piles occurrence.
Swelling- When the pressure is exerted on the anal area, it results in swelling of the veins. This swelling of the veins results in the lump formation called piles. Carbo vegetabilis can reduce the swelling hence, improving the condition of the anal area.
Pain- During piles, the bowel movement comes with a lot of pain. The pain can occur during the stool or after passing the stool. This pain is usually very severe and unbearable for the patient. Carbo vegetabilis helps to reduce the pain giving the patient comfort.
Carbo Vegetabilis dosage
While it is good to ask a consultant for the dosage of piles, in general, it is okay to take 3-5 drops, 2-3 times a day.
Carbo vegetabilis price
It retails for 90 INR for a 30ml bottle.
Consumption of Carbo vegetabilis can result in black stool due to the presence of charcoal.
- Do not overdose on the medicine. Always take in the advised proportion.
- Keep away from the reach of children. In case of an accidental intake, consult the doctor immediately.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should consult a doctor and pediatrician before use.
Carbo vegetabilis show many benefits in piles. This medicine cures almost all the symptoms that a piles patient faces. With that, it also gives a long-term effect on the digestive system that prevents the recurrence of piles. Carbo vegetabilis is worth giving a try for a permanent cure from piles.