WHY IS CREMAFFIN SYRUP RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS SO MUCH? CHECK OUT THE WORD OF EXPERTS HERE.
Piles can be extremely painful and uncomfortable but their treatment does not have to be. Cremaffin plus syrup is one such treatment or helps you could turn to if you have piles. A lot of medical professionals have stated the benefits of cremaffin and we would like to evaluate the information and see it for ourselves.
WHAT IS CREMAFFIN PLUS?
Cremaffin syrup or cremaffin plus syrup is a laxative but a gentle one and would not add on to your problem but work on reducing it. The main ingredients in the medication are milk of Magnesia and liquid paraffin and the medicine works by absorbing water to soften your feces to ease out its elimination from the body.
Cremaffin also claims to have a good taste and might not seem like your basic medication that would heal you and ease your symptoms but also cause temporary distaste in your mouth.
WHY CREMAFFIN PLUS SYRUP?
- Cremaffin plus syrup uses or bonus points do make it a smart choice for conditions like piles and constipation and other related conditions. It works on a simple principle and makes the bowel movement easier and less painful by absorbing water and softening it.
- Even though it is a laxative, it is a gentler one as compared to other variants in the market.
- It promises to relieve the passage of your stool within eight hours of consumption.
- It does make your stomach bloat by developing gas or any other way.
- It is flavored and some companies provided more than one flavor in the syrup which makes it a tastier option and easy to consume.
- Especially for children, who hate the taste of different medicines, cremaffin plus is the best option.
IS IT EXPENSIVE?
Honestly, the Cremaffin syrup price might seem a little more. It is not the cheapest medicine ever known to mankind but if we weigh its price with the benefits it offers, it would be a fair deal. Health is wealth in the true sense and it would not cost your fortune, but it is objectively considered as priced above average.
It would cost you a maximum of 250 rupees for 225 ml and you could get deals on it online for around 150 rupees. There are several other syrups for easing out your bowels that would cost you a lesser amount but they are not as critically acclaimed and beneficial as cremaffin seems to be.
DOSAGE OF CREMAFFIN SYRUP
In several places, it states that you could consume cremaffin plus syrup twice a day; Once after waking up and once before going to sleep with water. But a doctor’s suggestion should be taken, considered, and followed.
Even though the dosage suits most people, you could be an exception and we would not want you to wait for things to go wrong. If you are consuming cremaffin syrup, you already have a stressful condition and on top of that, an incorrect dosage could severely harm you.
A medical practitioner would examine your body and suggest the right dose according to your body and its capacity. So, be it an adult or a child, it is advisable to take a doctor’s opinion. As medication needs to be taken in a correct value, not too much nor too little.
WE WANT YOU SAFE
- Read the label of the syrup to check basic details and manufacturing date.
- Do not use it beyond prescribed.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it where children could not grab it.
- It is not advisable to consume alcohol while you are on medication.
- If you are pregnant or might be expecting please mention it to the doctor.
- It is safer for the kidney and liver when consumed after asking a doctor.
WHAT ARE PILES?
- Piles, also known as hemorrhoids are a condition that makes elimination through your body extremely painful and uncomfortable. The movement of your bowels becomes a task.
- Veins in the rectum and anus swell up and become inflamed that causes bleeding.
- There can be multiple causes like putting strain while movements of bowels.
- A high fibrous diet could be helpful for piles.
- Piles can vary in size and can either be outside or inside the anus.
- It is easy to diagnose.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
Symptoms are easily visible to whoever is suffering from piles as they cause immense discomfort.
Some common symptoms included
- pain in the rectum area especially during bowel movement, it might contain coagulated blood.
- It can sometimes hurt while you are just sitting.
- Discomfort in the anal region.
- Itchiness in the anal region.
- Swelling, inflammation, and bleeding in the anal region.
- Constipation is also a common symptom.
- Due to piles, a person would feel like their bowels have not fully passed.
- Blood may pass with the bowels and is quite visible
WHY DO PILES HAPPEN?
Piles are generally caused due to pressure in the rectum exactly towards its end when pressure is increased. Under pressure, the veins swell up and inflame causing the issue. Others are:
- Constipation lasts longer than usual.
- Diarrhea that lasts long.
- Pregnancy might also increase pressure.
- Lifting weights that are heavier than you are used to.
- Straining while passing bowels.
- Piles could be genetic and the risk of suffering from them increases with age.
WHY PILES NEED TO BE TREATED?
Piles are an extremely uncomfortable condition on its own but that is not the only reason why it needs to be treated. Piles could develop into something severe and then treating and facing that would be way tougher.
- Excess bleeding could make you anemic.
- Serious bacterial infection
- Feces could become irregular
- Anus fistula is another such problem where a space between the surface of the skin should be created.
FOUR GRADES OF PILES
- GRADE I: Small inflammations or swelling in the veins are caused inside the anus and it is not visible.
- GRADE II: These piles are bigger as compared to grade I and remain inside the anus and could be pushed outside due while passing the bowels.
- GRADE III: These are visible on the outside but can be pushed inside easily.
- GRADE IV: These cannot be pushed inside easily as they are extremely large.
- DIET – Piles happens due to strained elimination of bowels and a healthy diet could ensure that. Intake of more roughage could help with healthy bowel movement.
- LOSING WEIGHT – Weight is another reason for increased pressure at your rectum hence, loss of weight could help with that.
- PAIN MEDICATION – Painkillers help with easing the pain in the anal region.
- LAXATIVE – Laxatives help with symptoms like constipation by helping with the passing out of the bowels.
- SURGERIES – 1/10th of cases might require surgery, there are several surgeries like banding, hemorrhoid stapling, and many other surgeries to either reduce the size or eliminate the issues.
DOES CREMAFFIN HELP WITH PILES?
- As discussed before, constipation is one of the most common symptoms of piles and it causes extreme discomfort and pain. If the strain caused could be decreased in any way that could cause relief with the pain and blood and discomfort.
- Cremaffin syrup helps with constipation by loosening the bowels and helping with the easy passage of bowels.
- It helps with emptying the bowels.
- Since the sole cause of piles is the smooth passage of bowels and Cremaffin solves it, hence it can help with piles as it helps with the root cause.
IS HOMEOPATHY EFFECTIVE FOR PILES?
Western medication offers temporary help or relief from the symptoms but might not guarantee a long-lasting relief from piles but homeopathic does. Homeopathy would help out with the symptoms and the disease in general and aims at removing or healing it completely.
- Homeopathy has no side effects as it is made from a chemical-free, natural and organic substance that does not harm the body. Certain non-homeopathic medication prescribed for piles could have serious side effects on the body, underdose might not help, and overdose might create a problem. With homeopathic treatment, such problems are minimized.
- Homeopathy aims at restoring the natural balance of the body in every sense, especially energy. As a result, not only piles but as a whole the body would become healthy and nourished and could fight any disease.
- Homeopathy has a holistic approach and does not use materials to treat you that would create an issue from a long-term perspective.
- Homeopathy is patient-centric and not disease-centric. It would understand your body, its functioning, its strong points, and its weak points and then aim at treating the disease by finding its root cause.
- Homeopathy is subjective and different for every person which is why if followed properly, it could deal with the problem as soon as possible and does not need to keep taking the medication for a long time.
- There is a medicine for every issue in homeopathy and it would enrich your body as it is directly sourced from nature and it is safe and good for your health and would treat your illness too.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES FOR PILES
- Aloe Socotrina is a homeopathic medicine made for sore and external piles. This medicine could also help with anal fistula.
- Muriatic Acid is used to treat piles outside the anus that are painful. Hemorrhoids are swelled up and bluish in appearance, it is also a good medication to deal with an increasing problem in females due to their periods.
- Ratanhia Peruviana is used for piles with a burning sensation, the person would feel discomfort as a needle-like feeling would be felt while passing the bowels.
- Hamamelis Virginiana is a medicine to treat piles with bleeding. While passing the bowels, bleeding might be there due to the strain caused by the already inflamed veins.
- Collinsonia Canadensis is medicine for piles with constipation. The stool may harden up and may be difficult to pass through the rectum easily and without causing harm.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum is medicine for piles with shooting pain, bowels become hard and painful to pass due to several reasons and then, such a medication would help ease out the pain.
- Sepia Succus is used for piles caused by childbirth
- Kali Carb is a medicine used for piles caused by childbirth too, piles are s=extremely fragile and itching and irritation and other related discomforts are common and this medicine could help.
- Nux Vomica and Pulsatilla Nigricans are medicines used to treat blind piles. There is irritation and other symptoms around the rectum area.
- Silicea could help with piles with anal fistula.
- Phosphorus could help with internal piles.
- Causticum is a medication used for large and swollen piles. The person needs to put a lot of strain and it is very painful.
PILES – OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS
A disease has a cure in every branch of medicine but what works for you or does not work for you has to be a hit and trial along with the doctor’s suggestion. Every medical branch has treatments available for every disease and which is best for you, needs to be decided by you.
We have discussed homeopathy and allopathy and both have their pros and cons. How bad are your piles? What is your medical history? How good or bad is your immunity? There are a billion questions you would know the answer to but how to use that information is a doctor’s forte so consult one.
Trying homeopathic or other forms of home remedies might not give instant results but you could try them as they would only add on to the positive benefits and nothing else. Something as mild as cremaffin syrup would also prove to be beneficial and cause no major harm if taken as prescribed by the doctor.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CREMAFFIN SYRUP?
The most common side effects of Cremaffin are the two listed above and which should not be alarming as in matters related to the rectum region a medicine might not suit you and two opposite and extreme outcomes could be expected.
To avoid something like this, it is best to go to a doctor to help you with the dosage.
SUBSTITUTES FOR CREMAFFIN
- Rixifin P syrup
- Derelax Plus syrup
- Softools syrup
- Softek Plus syrup
- Laxnova plus syrup
The other mentioned syrups aim at doing the same as cremaffin. But, these are slightly cheaper and might not be the best for your body so please try the medicine to see if its charm is working on you.
TIPS FOR CREMAFFIN AND PILES
- The person needs to go to a doctor.
- The syrup should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- A person should be well hydrated always but especially when you are on medication.
- To avoid addiction, medication should be strictly taken according to the doctor.
- There are variants in cremaffin – Mixed fruit-flavored syrup, mint-flavored syrup, and the tablet.
- Certain substances or medication should be avoided with cremaffin like Amoxicillin, Digoxin, Kalexate, etc.
REVIEWS FOR CREMAFFIN
- Been suffering from chronic constipation which would never really become better with any medication or it would just turn into diarrhea. Cremaffin syrup was suggested to me by a family friend and since I have started using it, I have been comfortable with my life. It is extremely gentle on your gut and processes beyond and nothing could go wrong
- Was suffering from piles after my pregnancy and it was the worst ones, they were inside but it happened to me the first time so I was anxious to use medication because I had no idea about the syrup but it helped me a lot and I could see the results in a few days.
Can it cause diarrhea?
Is it safe for children?
Which flavor is it?
Can it be used daily?
How long would it take to work?
Is it safe to drive after taking this syrup?
Cremaffin plus syrup seems like the best go-to for piles, constipation, and other related conditions as it is gentle, tasty, and might cause huge relief from piles and their symptoms. There are more pros to the medicine than cons and we think the medicine could help you for real. Piles already cause immense discomfort and you wouldn’t want to have a treatment that is equally painful or uncomfortable. So, there is no need to compromise, cremaffin seems like the best option with all things considered.