Using Triphala Guggulu against piles: Know what makes it an effective medicine here!
Ayurvedic medicines are known for their effect on some serious health conditions which were too difficult to deal with by using any other treatment methods. One such disease is piles that just does not go away because the symptoms and causes of piles are too strong to eliminate by using a single medicine. It requires more than one health supplement to take down piles but using too many health supplements at once can cause some serious health issues and that is where Ayurveda comes in with its excellent remedies. Triphala Guggulu is an Ayurvedic medicine which takes care of not just piles but many other health problems without causing any uninvited side effects. Let’s take a look at the usefulness of Triphala Guggulu and everything that you should know about it.
Everything To Know About Triphala Guggulu
Like it has been said earlier, Triphala Guggulu is an ayurvedic medicine which focuses on the harmless treatment of major health concerns like constipation, indigestion, piles, inflammation and fistula. It is an excellent remedy which can be used to fight these diseases by using the natural ingredients that it is made up of. It is truly a work of wonder because it has successfully brought together the three major ayurvedic herbs and guggulu in a single jar. The combined effect of these have proven highly beneficial to a lot of individuals.
Who manufactures Triphala Guggulu?
There are a lot of manufacturers out there who claim to be the best producers of Triphala Guggulu. It becomes really hard for a person to choose one among these because they all seem equally authentic and of high quality. But, it is recommended that you either go for Triphala Guggulu which is manufactured by Himalaya, Baidyanath, Dabur and Patanjali so that you get to lay your hands only on the most premium quality product. These brands are known for their integrity and the fact that they never compromise with the quality of their product and the manufacturing process is what makes them stand out from the crowd. It should be noted that Triphala Guggulu Himalaya is recommended by many doctors.
What are the ingredients used?
Triphala guggulu uses four major ingredients as its strength to provide relief from health issues like constipation, piles, fistula and indigestion. These ingredients are –
- Amla – Also known as the Indian Gooseberry, Amla is a fruit which has a lot of health benefits and can be eaten as it is. The fruit is a rich source of vitamin C.
- Vibhitaki – An ayurvedic herb which makes for a great component of Baidyanath triphala guggulu and is known for its medicinal properties.
- Haritaki – The king of ayurvedic herbs which can be found in Triphala Guggulu of all major brands.
- Guggulu – Guggulu is an ayurvedic herb that is used to provide relief from piles.
What are the uses or advantages of Triphala Guggulu?
Triphala guggulu tablet uses the strengths of its key ingredients to fight against certain health problems which are discussed below.
- Constipation – One of the major Triphala guggulu uses and benefits is found in constipation because it is known to provide softness to bowels and ensure a safe passage for the same.
- Fistula – Triphala Guggulu can be used in case a person is suffering from any kind of Fistula.
- Indigestion – Triphala is famous for its benefits against indigestion as it improves the functioning of the digestive system.
- Piles – Triphala Guggulu is also helpful in case of piles as it has healing properties which can heal the wound caused near the sensitive areas due to rupturing of veins.
- Inflammation – The medicine is also helpful in case a person has inflammation.
Now, let’s take a look at how effective the medicine is against piles.
Efficacy of Triphala Guggulu Against Piles
Triphala Guggulu stands as one of the best products that can be used against piles as it is specifically designed for the same. Triphala Guggulu is known for its effect against early symptoms of piles which often go unnoticed by commoners as they are not aware of the impact of disease. It fights piles directly as well as indirectly by providing relief from constipation and indigestion as they both take a heavy toll on a body ailed by piles.
What are the side effects of Triphala Guggulu?
Triphala guggulu side effects do not come to pass as they are mostly restricted to the fact that the powder or tablet must be consumed in a limited amount and only after the doctor has advised you to do so. Overconsumption of Triphala Guggulu can lead to diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, belching etc.
How to consume Triphala Guggulu?
Instead of consumption, usage would be the right word for Triphala Guggulu as it is used in both powdered form and tablet form. The powder known as Churna can be consumed with lukewarm water before going to bed and it can also be used as an antiseptic by mixing it with a cream to apply it on the injured area. The tablets, however, must be consumed only one or at most two at a time as they possess the danger of causing side effects which are mentioned above.
It is time that we wrap up the article with everything that has been said above. Triphala Guggulu is an Ayurvedic remedy for health disorders like piles, constipation, indigestion, inflammation and fistula. It can be bought at an affordable price of Rs. 250 both online and offline. It is advised to consult with your doctor before considering Triphala Guggulu as they know the best. For any other information regarding any health issues, you can contact us by filling the following form.